BCA Photo Group Image Sharing.
For each session you may submit in advance a total of TWO digital images. On the evening of Image Sharing you may also bring up to TWO printed images. (See the separate schedule for submittal deadline dates. )
- The printed images should be a “reasonable size” to be viewed and critiqued.
- They DO NOT have to be framed but they do look a lot better matted than unmatted.
photo preparation process for submitting images:
- Edit your photograph in your favorite image editing program such as Lightroom, Photoshop, Elements, etc.
- Make certain this is a jpeg / jpg image
- Convert the jpeg image to the sRGB color space if it isn’t already in that color space.
- Size each image so that it is no wider than 1400 pixels on its width for landscape images or no taller than 1050 on its height for portrait images. Let the resize action dynamically resize the other edge.
- Save the image using the file naming convention:
AA = your LAST NAME
B = your FIRST INITIAL
C = the "category" of the entry: S for Suggested and O for Open
Submit photos by email
subject: “Image Sharing” – date of session